1. Owner of a Lake Drive Marine Purchased Boat – Earn up to $500
Own a boat purchased from Lake Drive Marine. The boat must be registered in your name individually or jointly. Earn $250 for a Lake Drive Marine purchased boat, if it is a Skeeter or Phoenix earn an addition $250 for a total of $500
2. Owner of a Phoenix or Skeeter boat purchased anywhere – Earn $250
Own a Phoenix or Skeeter boat that was not purchased at Lake Drive Marine. The boat must be registered in your name individually or jointly.
2. You Must Register see registration from below
You must register prior to anyone one of the Lake Drive Marine Contingency Sponsored events using the online form with Indy League Fishing.
3. Fish an ILF / Lake Drive Marine Qualifying Event
Participate in an Indy League Fishing Lake Drive Marine qualifying event and finish in 1st place. Qualifying events listed below:
- Lake Drive Marine One Day Shootout #1 - May 16, 2020
- Lake Drive Marine One Day Shootout #2 - June 28, 2020
- Lake Drive Marine Rookie One Day Shootout - July 26, 2020
- Lake Drive Marine Fall Challenge - October 3, 2020
4. Stickers / Decals
A one of a kind Lake Drive Marine Fishing decal will be mailed to you and must be placed on the boat windshield, motor cowling or boat gunwale area prior to any Indy League Fishing Lake Drive Marine Contingency Sponsored event. These items as well as the matching registration information will be photographed at the event. Pictures of the winner will be placed on the Indy League Fishing website.
5. Redeem Your Reward
Your required registration and display of the Lake Drive Marine Fishing Contingency stickers on your boat and vehicle is all you need to be paid within 30-days of your 1st place finish. Upon verification and approval, your contingency payment will be sent via U.S. mail. Winners should allow a minimum of 2 weeks for approval, processing and distribution.